Am I the BIGGEST blog slacker or WHAT???? Can you believe that I am now 7 months along.... that's 28 weeks. In the grand scheme of everything, there are 12 weeks remaining, a whopping 84 days! Yep, you just read that right, less than 3 months, and our little one will be popping out.
I haven't written in so long, I don't even know where to start! Let's begin with last month, when husband and I finally opened the envelope to find a little note - It's a Girl! Husband dropped to his knees in shock :) I think the whole "I'm going to be a dad" thing finally caught up to him. We're both very excited to welcome a baby girl into the family, now if only we could agree on a name!
Uggg! I can't believe I'm doing this, but here is my 7 month bump:
No comments:
Post a Comment