Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Little Toes

Last week I was inspired by a Facebook post to try and create a heart shape out of stamps from Elliana's feet.  Cute idea, right?  Well.. the execution is problematic.  First, you have to have a sleeping baby. No, a coma-like sleeping baby.  Second, you need 3 hands; one to hold the foot, one to hold the paper, and another to make sure the toes are flat.  I don't know about you, but I only have 2 hands. 

After several trial runs, many false wakings, and some help from Grandma, we were able to get this:

The criss-crossed image above is close to a heart shape, right?  Well... Happy Valentines Day :) The true success from this excersize are the cute toe pictures:

And a few messy index cards to send to family:


Oh - I've had some requests for pictures with Grandma, I just happen to have one of those!

Her shirt says "I heart MUSICIANS". 

No comments:

Post a Comment