Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New HCG Levels

My RE called today, and blurted out as soon as I answered the phone, "How do you feel about more than one?"  I kinda stumbled in shock and asked about my latest test results.  She said my latest HCG level is 11,767 on 25 DPO. Then she commented on how she thinks there's probably more than one in there...  I did have two beautiful follicles this month.  There was a chance for two!  (See the average HCG chart & how I'm not in that range in week 5)



It's all so hard to beleive, the previous month, I had four follicles and no success.  Go figure - just another reminder that this is not my timing - it's all in God's timing. 

I texted my husband - "Your mom is evil... my HCG levels are off the charts."  My husband's mother is one of the most faithful Christian women that I know, and she's been praying for twins.  Chances are - I'm having twins!  Leave it to a faithful Mother In Law to bring double to joy into our lives.  Ha Ha.

This suspician will all be confirmed on Friday.  Just a few more days & I'll get to see Ziggy and maybe a second little one without a name!

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that!? Are you excited? I got my blood work dome yesterday and will know the results tomorrow. I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete