I had my first OB appointment this week. I'm pretty sure that I've never given so many personal samples; urine, blood, PAP smear, etc. Between the samples and the endless questioning of family history - I officially have no secrets. Just ask my doctor, she knows it all now.
While at the doctor's office, we tried to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler with no luck. She quickly shrugged and said that this early, the baby has to positioned perfectly to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. Then she said if I had any apprehension from not hearing the heartbeat, she'd be more than willing to order another ultrasound, just to check things out. Oh yeah! I'm not going to say no for another chance to check out Ziggy's growth!
I’m a little excited this week to share the updated ultrasound pictures! Ziggy has grown from blob like features to little arms & legs sticking out. It’s all starting to feel so real, especially with my belly starting stick out! (Okay – it’s more from the ice cream than the baby)
Husband and I literally put our heads together last night while laying on the floor & went A-Z for potential girls names… no new front runners. I suppose we have lots of time to figure it out. Now, if only I can talk him out of Sue (for a boy’s name).
No comments:
Post a Comment