Have I mentioned that I LOVE being pregnant!?!?!? So far, besides the incredible exhaustion, my first trimester symptoms have been totally tolerable! I read daily online about horror stories of other women going through horrible morning sickness, heart burn, back aches, spotting, etc... I have no idea why I get to be one of the lucky ones (so far), but I'm very thankful.
It's very exciting in my local congregation there are 3 women that are due within the next three weeks, one actually overdue by a day right now. Everyone is buzzing with baby talk & it's fun to watch these ladies on their final stretch - knowing that I'll be there very soon. :) Also, an announcement was also made that the wife of one of our missionaries is newly pregnant! I'm excited to get to share this experience with her at the same time.
As the days are passing, I'm reading lots of pages on fetal development. It all makes me ball like a little girl as I watch the miracle of life. This whole experience continues to strengthen my faith - there is no way that all of this (life) has developed on accident.
http://www.ehd.org/movies.php?mov_id=35 (Click on the arrows to see several days/weeks of development)
No comments:
Post a Comment